Sunday, March 7, 2010

Is Physical Fitness A Key To Success?

It is my strong belief that physical fitness is a key to success in life. The definition of success in the dictionary is: "The achievement of something desired, planned or attempted". My definition of success is "the positive movement towards the attainment of a goal".

Physical fitness has been a big key to my success in life. One of the biggest goals that I have achieved success in is that of become physically fit. Several years back I was 50 pounds heavier than I am today. By developing a fitness and nutrition plan I was able to become successful in achieving my physical health and weight loss goals.

Today looking back in hindsight and I can see that physical fitness was one of the biggest keys to my personal success in all areas of life. Working out and eating healthy is one of the most important things I do for myself now.

To be a success in business you need to feed your brain good knowledge by reading books and putting yourself in proximity of other successful business people.

The same is true for achieving success with your body's health and fitness. You need to feed your body good foods and exercise often to achieve your body's maximum peak potential.

Being physically fit has helped me tremendously in my business life. Working out daily gives me more energy and brings to life the creativity in my mind. I seem to always think of the best business ideas either while I am working out or shortly there after.


No comments:

Post a Comment