Sunday, January 3, 2010

My first blog post - By Mark Jenney

It's funny that this is my first blog post. I have been marketing on the Internet for years now but have never posted a personal blog. On this bog I plan to share insight on things that have helped me along the path to success in life.

I'm not limiting the term "SUCCESS" to just financial success. Although I have been able to achieve a level of financial success, the success I have achieved in my personal life with my health and love life has been more important than any amount of money.

Over the past few years I have gone through many wonderful learning experiences in all areas of my life. I went from struggling in business to having a prosperous business and being able to help many others along the way.

I went from being 40 pounds overweight, depressed with very few friends to being in almost perfect physical shape being happy all the time with more quality friends than I can count and having more of an impact on the world by contributing time and money to charities and helping other people achieve their goals.

I have learned a great deal along my path towards what I consider "SUCCESS" in life. I am happy to be able to share some of these things with you.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mark, I have found a lot of eye opening and life changing advice with what you are sharing on your blog. We share many of the same successes and obstacles both personally and financially. Keep up the good work and I look forward to your future posts. Thanks

    ReplyDelete