Monday, January 4, 2010

My favorite blog to read

If you're involved in anyway with technology, or business I want to highly suggest you checkout Tech Crunch - http://www.techcrunch.com . If you aren't currently reading tech crunch your missing out. This is a must read for any business owner that is involved with the Internet. I must say I have become addicted to reading Tech Crunch every day. I was never a fan of any blogs until several months when I came across TC. Ever since then I have not been able to let a day pass by without staying up to speed with what's going on with the TC blog.

On a side note I'm going to be traveling extensively over the next several weeks. This saturday I will be going on Mike Filsaime's yearly marketers cruise. Every year Mike has a cruise for a bunch of successful Internet Marketers. If you're interested in going next year check out his site: http://www.marketerscruise.com/

The following weeks are followed up with going to Las Vegas for the affiliate summit, then to Baja Mexico with a group of entrepreneurs. A lot more traveling coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment